So, you like the conservative radio eh? Me too. My favorite was last week when they had a bunch of teenage girls on the phone. Some answers varied, but most of them sounded like this: Q) Who is Harriet Miers? A) I don't know Q) Who is Samuel Alito? A) I don't know Q) Who is Scooter Libby? A) I don't know Q) Who is the vice-president? A) Al Gore Q) Would you vote for Hillary Clinton? A) Yes
2 comments:
That looks really cool. My sister Jennifer loves stuff like this.
So, you like the conservative radio eh? Me too. My favorite was last week when they had a bunch of teenage girls on the phone. Some answers varied, but most of them sounded like this:
Q) Who is Harriet Miers?
A) I don't know
Q) Who is Samuel Alito?
A) I don't know
Q) Who is Scooter Libby?
A) I don't know
Q) Who is the vice-president?
A) Al Gore
Q) Would you vote for Hillary Clinton?
A) Yes
We're doomed.
Post a Comment