Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The porcelain bowl...

Here's a cute one of cousins......

Haaaa! Being a potter, I bet you thought I was going to talk about pottery. Nope. Last night I got to wrap my arms around the porcelain bowl and give it a donation. I slept on the couch, hopefully mom doesn't get it. Seems to be the variety everyone else has had around here. Short and sweet, well, maybe not sweet. I skipped school today to recover. That makes two days this week I haven't been to school. Monday I got to spend three hours at traffic court and then went to visit my rhuematologist. I might be going on a new med. Then Friday is a holiday. Nice. I've been putting report cards together for my kids at school, they go home next Wednesday. (the report cards, not the kids)

2 comments:

Hester said...

i love that picture!!!! they are so cute!!

Jeremy B said...

So... What happened in traffic court? Did you win?