Monday, June 28, 2010

So my hair was kinda long and I needed a hair cut........

I went to my usual barber and when I got into the chair he asked how I wanted it. It got to 108 degrees today.




So I said, "Shorter."






He said, "Number 2?




I said, "Sure, why not?"




I guess I should have asked what a number 2 looked like.....




Who knew.........




Hi Nate.......






4 comments:

N8ster said...

What an extreme haircut!

I like it.

:)

You will appreciate the temperature difference. You would also be surprised how much cooler a number 1 is than a number 2. You should try going shorter. If you don't like it, it will only take a week or two to grow back out.

Jeremy B said...

Just take a 1 to both sides of your head but leave the top a 2...

Betsy said...

make sure you wear a hat or sunscreen. Peeling scalp after a sunburn just looks like really bad dandruff!

Looks great!

amy k said...

I think it looks good. Great summer do!