Very nice!
is the world coming to an end?
Just because my mustache was older than you Hester........ and I WAS rather attached to it.....on my upper lip.....
Looks good!
You look younger.
Um... did you get a new job working in the temple? I don't recall you owning an all white suit.
Did you get new glasses?
Good one, Jere.
Yes Jere, you are batting 1000, new job at the temple, Saturdays, 6-10 and yes on the glasses, new as well.
Love it! I have actually been campaigning for Nate to convince you to shave it off for months (add to the total transformation with the weight loss). I think you look great!
:) you look great! love you!
awesome!
Well Earl, you look good. Of course, I am only going off what I've known of you the past three plus year. What does Vickie think about it?
She'll live.
Okay so maybe you didn't get called to the Bishopic but the Temple is almost the same, you do look great though!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Very nice!
is the world coming to an end?
Just because my mustache was older than you Hester........ and I WAS rather attached to it.....on my upper lip.....
Looks good!
You look younger.
Um... did you get a new job working in the temple? I don't recall you owning an all white suit.
Did you get new glasses?
Good one, Jere.
Yes Jere, you are batting 1000, new job at the temple, Saturdays, 6-10 and yes on the glasses, new as well.
Love it! I have actually been campaigning for Nate to convince you to shave it off for months (add to the total transformation with the weight loss). I think you look great!
:) you look great! love you!
awesome!
Well Earl, you look good. Of course, I am only going off what I've known of you the past three plus year. What does Vickie think about it?
She'll live.
Okay so maybe you didn't get called to the Bishopic but the Temple is almost the same, you do look great though!
Post a Comment