Thursday, August 14, 2008

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Did anyone see that the movie scheduled for this November has been pushed back to a July 2009 date? That just sucks.

I'm mad enough to spit.

Maybe I won't even go see it. If I have to wait TWO YEARS for the movie I can wait another one for the DVD.

Oh yeah, and book seven? They want to REALLY milk it, they are breaking it into TWO movies, a year apart.

5 comments:

Jeremy B said...

I heard the only reason was because they thought it would make more money as a summer movie.

N8ster said...

Well, she is the only author ever to become a BILLIONAIRE.

Theresa said...

yeah. I think i'm mad enough i could spit too. especially if Jeremy's reason is true,...!!! Talk about greedy,.. everybody and their mom is already going to see it. But wait,.. we're not sure we'll make enough money,...better wait until next summer in case all of our adoring fans are too busy in winter to go see it. yeah right!

Earl and Vickie said...

Jeremy's reason is what they gave as their reason. So lets milk it for a few more billion. Let's see, she couldn't just write another book or two.....

Randi said...

I agree with you. Maybe I'll just wait for the DVD now.