Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I am SO not ready to go back to Vegas............

It's 8:00 in the morning, the taxi picks us up at 10:00 and we get to spend the rest of the day (and well into the night) either in airports or planes. Hester drug herself off to work this morning at 6:30, she was not happy about the prospect of the day either. This has been such a nice visit. No stress, no worries. And I have to start thinking about school tomorrow.

This is where we stayed in Port Antonio, it was called "Patience" the road comes in from about where I'm standing, kitchen on the left, living room in the middle, and the bedrooms on the right.

This is a view into the living area facing towards where I took the outside shot from.

So I was thinking that it was a good thing we found the fruitcake before coming here........

1 comment:

N8ster said...

Does that mean that Hester has the fruitcake again?