Monday, March 27, 2006

Tag, tag

Tag, I'm it
Four jobs I've had:
1. caste iron foundry mould setter
2. Railroad -building and bridges crew
3. carwasher
4. cheese factory cutting/packaging room

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Harry Potter (any and all)
2. Tremors, 1-4
3. Second Hand Lions
4. A Walk to Remember

Four places I have lived:
1. Logan, Utah
2. Apia, Upolu, Western Samoa
3. Portsmouth, England
4. Lenwood, California

Four TV shows I love(d):
1. Zorro (the TV show, not the movie)
2. original Battlestar Galactica
3. Numbers
4. Medium

Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I've never watched a single minute of:
1. Desparate Houswives
2. Deal or no Deal
3. Everwood
4. My Name is Earl

Four books I'm now reading or just finished:
1. Sammy Keyes (all 10)
2. Life Expectancy - Dean Koontz
3. True Believer -Nicholas Sparks
4. Don't Forget the Bacon -Pat Hutchins

Four Places I have vacationed (or visited while on Business trips):
1. Mexican Riviera-Cruise
2. Hawaii-Oahu
3. Mt. Rushmore
4. Northern California- Redwoods

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Navajo Tacos
2. Homeade peach or strawberry/pecan ice cream
3. Hawaiian Beans-Telora Ervin's recipe
4. Dutch oven roast with potatoes and carrots

Four sites I visited daily:
1. Clayart
2. Interact (CCSD email program)
3. yahoo email
4. ???
Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. on track break - wait, I am on track break
2. making pots
3. on the beach
4. reading a book

Four bloggers I am tagging (since I am refraining from double-tagging the people that Nathan tagged): It's not fair, you guys have tagged everyone.

I know, Spencer, you are tagged (since he probably doesn't read this much someone tell him.....

No comments: