
Malachi with his armor-briefly........

Cynthia, Isabella and Hannah with their armor. We did Ephesians 6:13-17 for Family Night tonight. The kids really like the song "Scripture Power" and the second verse talks about putting on the armor of God. We talked about why putting on the armor was important and what we need to do everyday.
8 comments:
Message from Robin: What did you write on all the different things?
Ephesians 6:14
Helmet of Salvation
Shield of Faith
feet shod with the preparation of the Gospel of Peace.
Belt of Truth
Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
Breast Plate of Righteousness
great FHE idea!! I think I can use that for my activity day girls too!
I hadn't realized that mom made them for each of the kids! Whew, wish I was there to capitalize on the grandma love! just kidding. we know you love us too.
apparently this scripture power song is huge. i had to substitute singing time and the kids were begging to sing it. you know you are getting old when they come up with new primary songs.
I just posted a comment on your previous post. Better late than never, and definitely worth reading.
Jeremy, I liked the Hagrid photo better.
Yes, Hester,
Sad to be getting old.......
Let's see, how old will you be this Tuesday?
We got the packet with the armor of god templates. Thanks. That was really nice of you to do.
Post a Comment